Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

There's No Place Like It!!

WITH RICH & ANDREA TRAUNERO
THANKS, ANGEL FLIGHT: Our connection between hope and home!


With the talent and skills of the finest of pilots, Rich safely flew us home against tremendous headwinds last night while Andrea cared for us with the compassion and thoughtfulness I've witnessed her perform at their funeral home. (The Trauneros had a terribly long day!) We safely arrived in good old Tiffin last night about 10:30 PM. When my door was opened in the darkness, I could hear sweet little Shayla telling me she loved and missed me. The girls happily played together until midnight. I'm heading off to work now and Shayne or Grandma will bring the girls once they awaken. There's no place like home!

BEING TREATED LIKE ROCK STARS ON THE PRIVATE PLANE!


GOODBYE, PHILADELPHIA!

4 Comments:

At 16/3/06 7:35 AM, Blogger HeatherB said...

WELCOME HOME!!! Sooo glad that you are back in the great Buckeye State!! :)

I'm sure you're delighted to be headed back to school and that the girls will be too.

Have a great day at HOME!!! The sweetest word in the English Language I believe!

Love and prayers,
Heather

 
At 16/3/06 8:23 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I'm so glad you get to spend some well-deserved time at home sweet home. Enjoy every second of it as I'm sure you will. Prayers are going up for Christi as always. Big hugs!!

 
At 16/3/06 4:25 PM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

WELCOME HOME!!! Thanks so much for letting us know you arrived safely...let me tell you, that must be indeed one very, very special pilot you have there along with a chorus of Guardian Angels that accompanied you all...the winds were wild last night! If I were a just a little bit lighter (*wink!) I would have been carried away! : ) So glad you're home. Don't you just love looking down to the earth from an airplane window? I always say that the earth is indeed God wrapping us in the most beautiful patchwork quilt...noother like it! Hope you had a good day at school. Sending hugs and love now to Ohio.
~ Sylvia

 
At 16/3/06 6:18 PM, Blogger nikki the red said...

uh-oh! i sent her out a gift on monday through the mail to chop!! i hope they'll forward it on to you guys!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home