Here we go again....
Unfortunately Christi's counts have dropped rapidly.
ANC . 11
Dr. Maris wants Christi in Philadelphia NOW. I have made the decision that she should continue in school today even though there is some mysterious illness that is spreading rapidly around the school and her platelets are approaching a dangerously low level. The reason is that she desparately wants to attend her Abor Day program at the park and be with her class for some other activities today. She has been denied so much I am willing to take this risk to have her live a good day. It is better to live one day like a lion than a life as a lamb.
Remind me to not regret this decision if it proves to be wrong.
Angela and Christi will finish the day out then drive to Columbus. At 8:30 they fly to Philadelphia. They should land at 9:30pm after that the plan is fluid. If she develops a fever she will go directly to the ER otherwise they are getting a hotel room near the airport.