Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Still Fever Free

As you can tell from the time we're about to head out for her blood counts to be tested at our local hospital. Thankfully, Christi (and her books) crawled into bed with me last night so I was easily able to check for fever thoughout the night, which I did at least ten times. We have a hotel reservation for tonight in Philadelphia, but I'm still hoping I'll have the luxury of calling to cancel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home