Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Thanks, Tina!


Christi made this lovely sign for Shayla's Easter present. If you look carefully and use your imagination, you can see that she spelled out "SHAYLA" with her drawings.


Christi and I have now been reunited with Shayne and Shayla, and my mom and paw paw have returned home from Florida! It's great to all be back together, even if only for less than a week. Currently, Christi's at the nursery where they went to buy some flowers and things to plant in the garden. With Christi soon to become very ill, we feel we need to move quickly.

I cannot express enough gratitude to my sister, Tina, for helping us in Philadelphia and for driving us home. (And after that killer drive, I'm now off to search for airfare.)

2 Comments:

At 23/4/06 2:32 AM, Blogger FadingFlower said...

Hey there! :)

I was doing a Google search and stumbled across your blog. I had to comment and say hi to you all (especially Christi) because my name is also Christi. :) It's very rare to find our name spelled like that, so I thought it was pretty special to find this page.

I've read through a few of the posts, and Christi seems like such a sweet, happy girl (much like me.. I think that just comes with being a Christi :D hehe!). It seems like God uses her daily to bless all of you around her! Her smile is so beautiful, and she's been a HUGE encouragement to me just reading through this blog. :)

So, let Christi know that she has another 18 year old Christi from Washington praying for her! :D The Bible says that the Lord will work out everything for the good of those who love Him, for those that are called according to His purpose. (I don't remember what verse that is off the top of my head.. sorry!) The name Christi also means "belonging to Christ", and it's obvious to me that the Lord is totally using her in SO many ways to bless others. :) She's an incredible girl, and she's totally in my prayers!

Give Christi a hug for me, and God bless you all SO much!!!


In Him,

<>< Christi <><

 
At 23/4/06 3:48 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lehmann said...

What a cute picture! Wish I was that creative!

Hope you are all having a blast together & that Christi is feeling very well.

Love, Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home