Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Mommy & Me

Mommy & Me (August 1997, 3 months old) In this picture, Christi was wrapped in a little white blanket which was mine as a baby. I assumed one day I'd give it to her to wrap her baby in. Seems like I'm missing her more and more each day; yet, I try to be thankful that I was so blessed to know and love her at all. I know she wouldn't want me to be sad, but I long to hold her, to read to her to tell her how much I love her. This time of year was always such a happy one as we were all excited about her birthday.

LOOKING UPON HAPPIER TIMES:
Before someone turns us over to Children's Protective Services, let me explain: Christi used to LOVE watching "Telly Tubbies" on PBS. One day, Shayne stuffed her little sleeper with clothes in the front and in the back to turn her into a tellytubby. We thought it was very funny! I'm not certain if she did or not...hmmmmmmm.

7 Comments:

At 5/5/07 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Christi Thomas is a really sweet and adorable. I know on her birthday in Heaven she will be blowing out her heaven candels knowing she has people loving her.

 
At 5/5/07 5:51 PM, Blogger Jennifer (Kids Cancer Crusade) said...

I think Christi made for a precious tellytubby! I love it!

 
At 5/5/07 10:18 PM, Blogger Kait said...

Dearest Thomas Team,

You and beautiful, sweet Christi are in my thoughts and prayers constantly as you approach Christi's very first birthday in Heaven. I cannot even begin to imagine how difficult it must be for y'all. Just know that you packed a lot of living, loving, and laughter into those 9 years with your sweet daughter. Christi couldn't have asked for a better family to love her. She was one lucky little girl!

 
At 6/5/07 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww I can't see the first picture but the second one is too adorable! Now that's what I call a cute Teletubby! The real ones are a bit creepy looking. :) What I'm wondering is how she didn't fall over with all that clothes packed inside her jammies! One week until your amazing angel's special day! *Stay Strong!*

 
At 6/5/07 7:37 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

I love these pictures! So cute.

 
At 6/5/07 9:07 AM, Blogger HeatherB said...

I love that picture- too cute of Christi as at Teletubbie.

I'm praying hard for all of you as you approach Christi's birthday, soo hard without her here on earth I'm sure.

With love and prayers,
Heather

 
At 8/5/07 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooooo cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home