Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Each Year We've Taken a Bday Pic, Holding our "Baby"

Feb. 12, 1999 Baby Shayla, held by her Great Grandma Fatler on her birthday.

Christi's 9th bday (May 12, 2006)
Shayla's 9th birthday

6 Comments:

At 10/2/08 1:50 PM, Blogger Nikking said...

Happy Birthday, Shayla!!!!! I hope your party was fun, and the actual birthday is excellent!!!!! And, I hope you get that part in Oklahoma!!!!!

 
At 10/2/08 6:27 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

oh YAY! what a wonderful theme if i do say so myself!

happy birthday miss shayla, dani thinks of you often :o)

 
At 10/2/08 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Shayla! Every passing year you look more and more like your mother's twin sister, or at least her "mini me"! How does it feel to be nine? Do you feel older and wiser? Longer in the tooth? Or taller in the saddle? You look pretty as can be and everyone wishes you a special day and a fabulous year!

 
At 10/2/08 10:09 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Angela, I can't imagine how hard these times can be. I am so glad Shayla had a nice time; it seems to have been quite the event. I have no doubt Christi was celebrating her sister's special day with all of you.

Many hugs,
Olivia

 
At 12/2/08 12:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYLA!!!
What a sacrifice no TV!!! I couldn't do it-I'd miss American Idol!!! I'm rooting for you and your Mom to make it through Lent without cheating ! ha ha
As the Mom of a daughter (now 30) who has been singing and dancing 27 yrs and is invloved in musical theater I am sooo excited for your upcoming audition. Go out there and shine, ShayShay!!!!
Susan

 
At 16/2/08 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Be-Lated bday Shayla!!!!

and those pictures are just priceless, nice tradition

Yes, I'm a new blogger and just finished reading Christi's entire story which I wish I could've met her

 

Post a Comment

<< Home