Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yeehaw!


Miss Shayla's 9th birthday party was awesome! Many thanks to everyone! It was fabulous to see her having the time of her life playing with her cousins and riding both of Aunt Marty's horses. I'll post some pictures later.

I still cannot fathom she'll be "9" on Tuesday. I've been hesitant to go back and look at Christi's "9th" birthday pictures because that was such a joyous celebration and I think it'll be an emotional challenge, but on the other hand, I want to see them too. I'll try get up the courage later. Have a great day!

4 Comments:

At 10/2/08 11:34 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lehmann said...

Look at all those yummy snacks! You sure know how to throw my kind of party. :-)

I can't wait to see pictures!

 
At 10/2/08 12:58 PM, Blogger Leece said...

Wow - Shayla looks so grown up. I hope she has a wonderful birthday on Tuesday. Love and prayers.

 
At 11/2/08 1:21 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Shayla,
Looks like you had some yummy food at your party. Wow!
- Kimberly

 
At 12/2/08 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYLA!!! Wishing you a wonderful year being 9!!!

Suzana Achey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home