Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Still Loving the Pictures

I still cannot believe how exciting my picture/negatives find was. This one totally cracks me up. I can just see in Christi's eyes how proud of herself she is. As a 3 and 4 year old, she sometimes took gymnastics lessons a couple afternoons at the YMCA. Great times, great memories!

Christi (and Shayla - and all of us) adored the Principal at the girls' preschool. Here is Christi with Ann, a fabulous woman! Christi adored her 4 year old preschool teacher. I'm filled with gratitude to now have this photo!

Maybe someone was right. Maybe Christi led me to find those pictures so that I would indeed pick up where I left off with scrapbooking her life.

7 Comments:

At 18/1/09 3:01 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

These pictures are so special! Thank you for sharing them!

 
At 18/1/09 7:12 PM, Blogger nikki the red said...

I just watched the "11 German Shepard Puppies" by Christi. It was wonderful to see her face again and hear her beautiful voice!

Nikki from the NB Blogathon

 
At 18/1/09 8:11 PM, Blogger Holly said...

What beautiful pictures and memories! That sweet face!

Love Holly Hart

 
At 19/1/09 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are such beautiful photos Angela. I think it was I who said Christi led you to those photos so you could scrapbook, and I believe she did! What a treasure they are to have found, I'm so happy you did.

 
At 19/1/09 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela,
What a treasure trove! I'm so glad you found those pictures full of such happy memories. As for the scrapbooking, maybe there doesn't have to be an end. Maybe you could start a whole other series of scrapbooks filled with the ways that people are currently, constantly, remembering Christi. She will never be forgotton and I bet you would have volumes to fill for years to come. :)

Michelle Stokes
nghs_teach@yahoo.com
Wylie, TX

 
At 19/1/09 11:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

these are just beautiful

 
At 20/1/09 2:30 PM, Blogger Robin said...

What great pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home